Chapter: Vegetable Recipes
Section: Sweet Potatoes
Recipe: Sweet Potato Fries
Sweet Potato Fries
olive oil, to coat
6 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into steak fries
2 teaspoons salt
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Put cut fries into large ziploc bag with olive oil, put in salt, garlic
and cinnamon and shake to coat.
3. Place fries onto baking sheet leaving space between fries.
4. Put in oven for 10 minutes and then flip them over.
5. Place back in for 10 more minutes.
6. They should be soft on the inside and browned on the outside.
7. Let cool for 5 minutes.