Pomegranate Strawberry Jello
2 cups (16 oz) pomegranate juice
2 tablespoons honey
2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
1/2 cup strawberries, chopped
1. Bring 1 1/2 cups of pomegranate juice and agave just to a boil.
2. In a separate bowl place the remaining 1/2 cup of pomegranate juice.
Sprinkle with the gelatin and let it stand for 1 minute.
3. Add the hot pomegranate liquid to the cool pomegranate juice and stir
until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
4. Pour into molds or an 8×8 pyrex dish and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes
to cool. (Keep an eye on the jello. You don't want it to firm up or the
strawberry pieces won't sink into the jello).
5. Place pieces of strawberries in the molds and continue to refrigerate
another 20-30 minutes or until set.
6. If using a mold, dip the bottom of the pan in hot water making sure not
to submerge it and shake it to release on to a plate. If you made them in
individual cups, eat straight out with a spoon. (Makes 4-6 Servings)