Chapter: Vegetable Recipes
Recipe: Leeks with Fennel
Leeks with Fennel
1 thinly sliced Fennel bulb
7.5 ounce Chicken broth
3 tbsp coconut oil
1/2 tbsp White wine
1/2 tbsp fresh Lemon juice
1 tbsp chopped Parsley
Salt to taste
Ground pepper to taste
1. Cut the leeks into 1 inch pieces.
2. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
3. In a baking pan, add the leeks, fennel, broth and wine, mix well.
4. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper, mix with oil.
5. Cover with foil and cook 10-15 minutes and remove the foil.
6. Stir and cook for another 10 minutes until almost all the liquid is
7. Add the lemon juice and parsley.
8. Serve warm.
Adated from: Sulekha.com: Food
zigzagmtart / 123RF Stock Photo 10343638