Slow Cooker Lamb Roast
2 lb grass fed lamb arm roast
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon dried rosemary
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
5 cloves garlic, halved
1 tablespoon coconut oil, as needed
1/4 cup Marsala cooking wine
- Combine salt, rosemary and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Using a sharp knife, make small slits all around the lamb roast and stuff
each slit with a garlic half. Rub the herb mixture all over the roast.
- Pan sear the roast on all sides. Remove from heat.
- Add the coconut oil to the slow cooker pot. Place the roast inside and pour
the wine over it.
- Cook at low temperature for 5-6 hours.
Recipe courtesy Marianita Shilhavy
From: Tropical Traditions: Free Coconut Recipes
Eric Isselée / 123RF Stock Photo 5912045