Chapter: Party Appetizers and Snacks Recipes
Recipe: Cajun Lamb Bites
Cajun Lamb Bites
1 kg lamb chop, cut into bite pcs (2.2 lbs)
1 teaspoon crush ginger
2 tablespoons crush garlic
2 onions, dice cut
2 tablespoons cajun spices
1 teaspoon meat masala spices
1 teaspoons salt (or as per your taste)
3 red jalapeno chiles (slice)
oil, to cook (say 50-60 ml)
- Wash cut lamb chops in warm water. Drain in sieve and let excess water
- On medium heat, warm a Wok (i used non-stick type) and add oil.
- Add 1/2 tspn salt and stir well. Lower heat to Low-Med and add Chillies
and stir for a minute.
- Add 1 Onion (diced) and stir till clear.
- Add crush Garlic and Ginger and stir for a minute. If too dry, add little
- Add Cajun and Meat Spices and stir well for another minute.
- Add lamb chops pcs, and balance of salt. Keep heat to low-med. Add little
water. Close wok and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Open and stir well and ensure that it is not too dry (or add little
- Cook for another 10-12 minutes, checking and stirring every 3-4 minutes.
- Check if meat is breaking from bone. If so, then add balanc eof onion and
stir well. If they is too much water, then cook with lid open.
- Once done, turn off heat, close lid to simmer for 5 minutes.
Eric Isselée / 123RF Stock Photo 5912045